JWT Pop charger

Ian

Probably going to order a JWT pop charger in the next couple of weeks. Ive been looking around and the cheapest ive found is £135 from America though more than 50% of that price is for the delivery. Is there anywhere I can get 1 from in the UK? or anywhere where I can get cheaper shipping? Been looking at it from Mynismo.com

Probably going to order a JWT pop charger in the next couple of weeks. Ive been looking around and the cheapest ive found is £135 from America though more than 50% of that price is for the delivery. Is there anywhere I can get 1 from in the UK? or anywhere where I can get cheaper shipping? Been looking at it from Mynismo.com

I got mine from performancenissan.com for £85 all in. Arrived three days as well :thumbs:

I think performancenissan.com & mynismo.com are the same site ? Is anything else needed or will everything be included in the kit? I know in the past when ive bought filters ive needed to order a filter for the air pump aswell.

I think performancenissan.com & mynismo.com are the same site ? Is anything else needed or will everything be included in the kit? I know in the past when ive bought filters ive needed to order a filter for the air pump aswell.

Includes everything you need :thumbs:

Ok, well this is my opinion, bear in mind I have a plenum and HF cats too, but when I installed the pop charger, I noticed the roar first of all, you really can hear it sucling the air in. The heat shield seems quite effective and in my opinion no less effective than the other heat shields. Heat soak, not sure, but I was sure when I installed it it felt more torquey. I won't really know until I get the ECU sorted, but you can feel it pulling more and it certainly sounds the part

Ok, well this is my opinion, bear in mind I have a plenum and HF cats too, but when I installed the pop charger, I noticed the roar first of all, you really can hear it sucling the air in. The heat shield seems quite effective and in my opinion no less effective than the other heat shields. Heat soak, not sure, but I was sure when I installed it it felt more torquey. I won't really know until I get the ECU sorted, but you can feel it pulling more and it certainly sounds the part
Interesting as its cheaper than the K&N typhoon and we all know that induction kits dont really differ that much.

Thanks for that and when i see some of you guys and listen to the two i will make my mind up