Hello all!

At the forecourt I asked to see both the coupe and roadster ( both in Azure blue and I have to say I think the colour looks stunning on this car ) - to be honest I think that has confused me more than anything as i always thought the coupe was perfect. Which do I go for, any helpful tips why to go for one and not the other? Does it just boil down to personal choice ;-)

They're both great cars! Roadster looks a little awkward with the roof up, weighs a bit more and the boot is kinda small :thumbdown: . On the other hand, once you put the roof down, it looks and sounds better and you don't get your head blown off at 80 like most convertibles :thumbs: . It's all down to personal taste in the end though.

Pete

Cheers for the heads up about the garage, to be honest I only went there as it was relativatley close and I could get a closer inspection of the Zed's to see which model/colour preference etc.

Think I have narrowed it down to GT Coupe, now just the colour ;-p Out of the colours my preference is either Azure, Black or Gun Metal. Azure seems to be calling to me! Looking to spend around 10k area. Been a long time admring the 350z now it's time to get one!

Steve.

Think I may have found my Zed which I have to say is in immaculate condition, 45k on clock, in gun metal grey, had a its major service 1000 miles back, all receipts etc. Price is probably a little more expensive than i would of expected but considering its just had a big service and is in mint condition maybe im wrong.

The only strange thing I can say about this and wondering if anyone knows of a member present or past that has had the underneath of his bonnet autographed/signed ( smallish signature ) - couldnt make out whose signature it was. Perhaps from a track day and someone famous was there.... either way certainly different! Also it has a carbon fibre front splitter.

They had another Zed there that was slighlty cheaper with same milage but was in no way close to the same condition as the other one.

Trying not let my heart lead my head and making sure I dont just jump in the deep end straight away!

Anyone own this little number thats just turned up on autotrader? http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/ca ... 0387421416

This colour 350z - http://www.autoweb.co.uk/WSCarDetails.asp?cdID=12589543 - resprayed or me being completley stupid and not realisng they did it in this colour :blush:

Two Zeds that I have found online and liked the look of and on both occasions gone to enquire they both been sold the same day I phoned up ( Conspiracy ) :-) Im being very picky but it has to be done!