Painting/Wrapping Battery & Brake Fluid Reservoir

The G Man

Covers!!

Ok, after someone suggested that I should perhaps just DIY'd my engine cover, it got me thinking about the other covers. I would really like to match them to the engine cover, just the covers, leaving the surrounds black.

I have no clue as to the required stages for painting plastic, what types of paint to use, or how to prep, I could bodge away and spend fortunes on different combo's with poor results.

So what, in the opinion of any experts on here is a process that even this ham fisted clot could follow? and could you please list it in stages, ta :shrug:

Also, would it be feasable to have them wrapped? What are the chances of getting a good colour match? For both processes. If it turns out well, I may decide to do more engine type dressing B) Never been interested before but having seen a few on here in various guises, it would be a cool mod IMO, for shows/meets etc to show off.

One thing though, I'm not really into CF :)

Many thankyoos in advance of the avalanche of info I'm about to receive :teeth:

Biscuit is your man for wrapping (he's a regular Sir Mixalot)

If your a bit of a spod with things like I am and you have no prior experience of spraying things I'd have a good few practices on random bits of plastic before you start destroying the look of your engine.

As said I'm a spod too so my only advice is - don't use watercolours :thumbs: