SL114 is a hacker! LOL

lomoto

email it to me then :teeth:

PS why would your receptionist send you pics?? don't you see her everyday?? :wacko:

She didnt email them to me, i can access her personal drive on the network as i have admin rights to everything in this building B) including her desktop and documents B) hence i just get the pics off her pictures folder in "my documents".

PS why would your receptionist send you pics?? don't you see her everyday?? :wacko:

She didnt email them to me, i can access her personal drive on the network as i have admin rights to everything in this building B) including her desktop and documents B) hence i just get the pics off her pictures folder in "my documents".

Ace :teeth: Email it to me then!!!!! ;)

PM me your email address and i'll do it when i get home, im not going to do it at work

Min - you too

:lol: that's just stealing! :teeth: well done though, great scoop! Wonder why she has a naked pic on her work PC, that's just asking for trouble! :lol:

PM sent for the pic :lol:

anymore interesting stuff you find on people's HDs? :lol:

PM me your email address and i'll do it when i get home, im not going to do it at work

Min - you too

YHPM B)

:lol: that's just stealing! :teeth: well done though, great scoop! Wonder why she has a naked pic on her work PC, that's just asking for trouble! :lol:

PM sent for the pic :lol:

anymore interesting stuff you find on people's HDs? :lol:

Thats what i want to know, but i cant really ask, there is some stuff of her and her man too, but i dont want to see that, ewww. Im gussing its a back up of her phone so all her images are on there.