Castle Combe 5th May - Usual off road action!

Sounds like you had a good day :thumbs:

When I went out on track with you last time you were holding your own with most cars, even purpose built track ones! Never forget our outing last year to Brecon when you stuck to Ian's backside like a fly to s**t even after all that money he had spent on a supercharger :lol: . It was after that he started thinking of selling the Zed ;)

When I went out on track with you last time you were holding your own with most cars, even purpose built track ones! Never forget our outing last year to Brecon when you stuck to Ian's backside like a fly to s**t even after all that money he had spent on a supercharger :lol: . It was after that he started thinking of selling the Zed ;)

Wheels were already in motion to sell it at that point ;)

Wheels were already in motion to sell it at that point ;)

That was a quick response :lol: You have to admit , value for money, his Zed does tick all the boxes ;)

Have you decided what to get yet Ian? :bounce:

Zeds are a bargain so its quite simple :p Don't forget that Simon has spent money on his aswell ;)

Would I trade my FI Z for a N/A auto Z? Not a hope in hell, The FI Z was faster no doubt & you can see in the videos that once mine got going it left him behind. People don't realise that a supercharger builds boost through the rev range so I wasn't making my full amount of power untill around 4.5-5k RPM ;)

Excuses out of the way :p yes I have decided :ninja:

Zeds are a bargain so its quite simple :p Don't forget that Simon has spent money on his aswell ;)

Would I trade my FI Z for a N/A auto Z? Not a hope in hell, The FI Z was faster no doubt & you can see in the videos that once mine got going it left him behind. People don't realise that a supercharger builds boost through the rev range so I wasn't making my full amount of power untill around 4.5-5k RPM ;)

Excuses out of the way :p yes I have decided :ninja:

and it is? :bounce:

Nope. I'm importing one.

Need to put down my deposit this afternoon & then I can start picking the cars I want to bid on :teeth:

You know my mate is a car dealer there? Seriously, let me know if you want his details :thumbs:

Nissan Micra left hand drive then Ian :lol::lol:

:ninja:

Nah, Its gonna be a Nissan Cube, with under car neons & a banging sound system blud ;)

Old school Nissan Cubes are ok. Make sure you get a radioactivity clear free certificate when you get it. A lot of ports are requesting these now :thumbs:

Nah, Its gonna be a Nissan Cube, with under car neons & a banging sound system blud ;)

Old school Nissan Cubes are ok. Make sure you get a radioactivity clear free certificate when you get it. A lot of ports are requesting these now :thumbs:

I'm hoping to gain a super power or a 3rd arm or something when it arrives :lol:

I'm hoping to gain a super power or a 3rd arm or something when it arrives :lol:

Let's hope it hasn't morphed into a Daihatsu Terrios :lol:

You'll have to wait & see ;)

GTR

Looking forward to this. :thumbs:

I only joked about keeping up with his car. He was running it in I think when we had a little blast together. :drive1

Ian's right as usual. :lol::lol: I have spent money on mine to pep it up a bit as follows:

Cosworth filter £30

Plenum spacer £200?

Resonated de-cats £360

Exhaust £500

Rims and tyres £1200

Whole brake system (calipers, discs, pads, lines, fluid) £600?

Anti-roll bar £200

Over £4k in all. Bloody hell. Adds up doesn't it??