Japspeed k1

Stu350z

Well guys I finally took the plunge and went for all out volume with the Japspeed k1 :teeth:

Getting delivered on friday and fitted over the weekend! :yahoo: I cant wait! :thumbs: Love the look of the 4" slash cut pipes and the sound so I'm happy all the way! :thumbs:

I'll keep you all posted with my opinions and complaints! :blush::lol:

i drowned out 10 350z's with my k1 in the clyde tunnel lol

Thanks for the advice Neil! :teeth:

I think I'm gonna start going to and from work the looooong way so I can drive thru the clyde tunnel at least twice a day! :lol: If it's anywhere near as loud as my old ST170 (custom zorst from C&C) it'll be a looooong time before I get bored :lol:

Well the zorst got delivered on Friday morning in the biggest box I've ever seen! :scare::lol:

Looks fantastic! B)

Not gonna be able to get it fitted till the 20th :thumbdown: because I'm doing a proper job cutting and replacing the brackets to clear the diff! :#1:

Dont fancy grinding some of the fins down! :scare:

Well the zorst got delivered on Friday morning in the biggest box I've ever seen! :scare::lol:

Looks fantastic! B)

Not gonna be able to get it fitted till the 20th :thumbdown: because I'm doing a proper job cutting and replacing the brackets to clear the diff! :#1:

You shouldn't have to matey. It sometimes hits the chassis brace bit mines went on perfect, was a little lopsided but was an easy fix.

Looks fantastic! B)

You shouldn't have to matey. It sometimes hits the chassis brace bit mines went on perfect, was a little lopsided but was an easy fix.

Nice one Neil! :thumbs: Hopefully mine will be the same! :lol: