Most random comment/compliment?

LRF4N

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice house!

Funny how you overlooked the main object of the photo and noticed the house... :lol::lol:

...classic...

Thanks, that was my intention :D

oh i forgot!

nice car!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're the type that loves making girls gag for attention then not give it to them! ;)

A few years ago I was driving past Coventry Uni. A group of lads were waiting to cross the road, possibly Chinese or Japanese. Windows were down, as the sun was out, and as I drove past they all looked and, in unison, said 'AHHH Nissan'. Made me smile.

Similar to a previous post, lady at work asked if it had a 2L engine :lol:

A few years ago I was driving past Coventry Uni. A group of lads were waiting to cross the road, possibly Chinese or Japanese. Windows were down, as the sun was out, and as I drove past they all looked and, in unison, said 'AHHH Nissan'. Made me smile.

Similar to a previous post, lady at work asked if it had a 2L engine :lol:

The care worker who comes next door thought my car was a 2L also!! The funny thing is he drives a modded Honda Civic so he surely should know what a 350z is? :wacko:

Driving around earlier with the windows down, got to a zebra crossing and a guy with his two daughters (probably circa 5 years old) went to cross in front of me and one of the girls pointed at my number plate and said "dad dad coooo-peeeee"

I think I was fitted up. :scare:

I took one out for a test drive t'other day. When I returned to the forecourt and got out, a taxi pulled up next to me. Driver says "Lovely car mate, wish I could have one. That's a pulling car that is."

I'm sure it must've been the salesman's brother. :p