Zedi-Masters Tonneau Cover

captint

Ok so a quick run down for you, the Tonneau cover fits from behind the drivers seat into the gap where the strut brace is, this is the same positioning as the Nissan one. This means that the cover is totally flush with the strut brace sectioning off your two storage compartments.

It is held in place by friction, there are velcro sticky's in a ziplock bag that come with it, but you don't need them. The logo does not have to be added, it's down to purchaser preference, the logos are free when purchasing the unit and you can ask to have then attached or not.

The board was cut using a professional laser guided saw

(sounds more bond than it is), this process was undertaken due to the complex nature if the shape. It would have been easier to do it from the boot side of the strut brace, but the end result was no way near as effective.

The board is covered in accoustic foam that does reduce road noice and this is the covered in acoustic carpet to assist this process. the unit is nice and soft to the touch. The board is solid enough to take knocks from items you may be carrying in the boot, without causing any damage.

The unit does look fantastic when installed, this process takes around 10 seconds and really makes difference to the interior.

If you are interested PM me, £44.00 per unit including logos and stickys, packed for shipping. Also please remember that the deivery is included (collections and drop offs in local vicinity not a issue, but do not recieve any further discount as delivery is free), so please use you daytime address, ie office.

Paypal, cheques and cash accepted.

Cheers

Marc

tonneau1.jpg

tonneau4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all.

I'm not a big forum poster, but just wanted to share my pleasure having just received my tonneau cover from Marc (captint). At half the price and twice the quality of the Nissan version, it is well worth the money. Prompt service, too.

Cheers

Matthew

• 1 month later...

Any chance of getting some more pics of the other options???

Just fitted my OEM tonneau and, lets be honest, its a load of shite. Thinking of burning it in front of Nissans head office.

The gap round the edge is appalling. Knew it looked too small when it arrived. In fact I thought it was fake.

Will purchase one of yours Marc if the price is right. Will have to be shipped to Ireland.

Any chance of getting some more pics of the other options???

Just fitted my OEM tonneau and, lets be honest, its a load of shite. Thinking of burning it in front of Nissans head office.

The gap round the edge is appalling. Knew it looked too small when it arrived. In fact I thought it was fake.

Will purchase one of yours Marc if the price is right. Will have to be shipped to Ireland.

• 3 weeks later...