What part is this?

kevlo

good evening, this weekend i have changed my indicator and sidelight bulbs which involved taking off the passenger side front wheel arch liner. When i removed it the part pictured fell on the floor. Do we know what it is and where it has come from, i dont want to not put it back on in case its important.

I have taken a couple of pics and the only marking on it are below, could this be a part number >EPDM<

>EPDM<

thanks

Kev

Would be useful to see a photo of the other side. At the moment it looks like the piece of rubber the sits on the top of the wing, half way down, to the side of the strut bar in line with the weather seal. There should be one on each wing.

By Jingo I think you've got it :thumbs:

IMG_0053-1.jpg?t=1304197320

Just had a look at mine, 99% sure it's the rubber seal that sits on top of the inner wing where the outer wing bolts on, directly in front of the battery cover and the brake fluid covers. One on each side in line with the strut tops. Held in place by a black plastic trim clip/stud.

Hope this helps