Midlandmars

martinmac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi, would it be possible to supply the members discount code as thinking of contacting Midlandmars to quote for having some scratches sorted on my rear bumper (the car was attacked by a piece of twinwall in the strong winds last week :rant:)

Also has anyone any experience of using Midlandmars for paintwork repairs??

Many thanks

Pete

Hi, would it be possible to supply the members discount code as thinking of contacting Midlandmars to quote for having some scratches sorted on my rear bumper (the car was attacked by a piece of twinwall in the strong winds last week :rant:)

Also has anyone any experience of using Midlandmars for paintwork repairs??

Many thanks

Pete

I had my seats reconditioned by them for £200 and was impressed for about a month before they started to look shoddy again. I don't think I would use them for anything again.

Thanks for your reply. yes I read your thread, it was a bit concerning to say the least :scare:

Hence the question about whether anyone had used them for bodywork. To be honest following your experience if I don't get any positive feedback from anyone I won't bother asking them for a quote.

May try a bit of t-cut and elbow grease on the scratches first, see what that achieves. Unless someone has a better solution?