Surfboard and Aston Martin Rapide..........

bronzee

ooh im thinking sand, salty water, death to zed paint!!

PS: these are windsurfing boards which are a tad bigger :blush:

Reading more into it, the zed has no loading capacity for its roof, so technically these arent meant for it :(

Probably not much worse than driving on your salted roads in the winter. :scare::lol: I only laugh, because we don't have to deal with that where I am. :thumbs:

Long boards?? Wind surfer?

Reading more into it, the zed has no loading capacity for its roof, so technically these arent meant for it :(

What sports car/coupe is though? Very few.

Probably not much worse than driving on your salted roads in the winter. :scare::lol: I only laugh, because we don't have to deal with that where I am. :thumbs:

Long boards?? Wind surfer?

What sports car/coupe is though? Very few.

windsurfing board is thicker, heavier and has a track in the middle, all to support the sail. I dont know about other cars but the zed has "roof capacity 0KG" or something like that

windsurfing board is thicker, heavier and has a track in the middle, all to support the sail. I dont know about other cars but the zed has "roof capacity 0KG" or something like that

Imagine the angle it would have to be on the roof of a Zed, to even try. The drag co-efficiency, would be that of a flying brick! :lol:

Imagine the angle it would have to be on the roof of a Zed, to even try. The drag co-efficiency, would be that of a flying brick! :lol:

Might even generate a bit of lift ........

...let me introduce the Flying Zed :teeth: