S/Cs, TTs and Con Rods

Guest prescience

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah your right, I'm coming to the end of my discussions and to be honest, they have been the most helpful and in my opinion honest so far.

I want to make sure I get this sorted the right way, as its quite a bit of wongar so I don't want it to go with a tuner I can't trust

Yeah it's in the pot, just having a bit of a mare as a potential investment has reared its head, so I have to work our whether to go for either

A: Full on mod heaven

or

B: Low 400 hp turbo / supercharger no internal work and a life changing opportunity ( or loss a lot of cash)

Hmmmm, need to spend some time mulling it over

Guest prescience

If you can afford to do the internals then do them. If you select Option B then there is always the risk (seemingly more so with Turbo) that the engine will go bang - then you're into probably more money than you would've spent on Option A anyway

Cheers

It's just the opportunity cost, this "idea" has the potential to payback a thousand fold in a year, but it also has the potential to go belly up in the same period. I will let you know what a decide (so far no decsicon made)

don't know what type of investment you are talking about here but:

1- 1year return 1000 times over sounds extremely risky (ie the chances for it to come true must be very slim)

2- make sure it's not a scam....

3- if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

be careful :)

Cheers

It's just the opportunity cost, this "idea" has the potential to payback a thousand fold in a year, but it also has the potential to go belly up in the same period. I will let you know what a decide (so far no decsicon made)

Do you need a benefactor? ;)

Cheers Val

1- This is a potential return (shangrila), it is hign risk, but not ridiculously

2- Not a scam, very legitamate

3- I always say this too, this is a window investment, that will shut out in around March 07, also it will require alot of time as well as cash.

Will be sole searching today and will come back, cheers for the advice