Issues when pulling away...

Peter10

I've noticed over the last week that the car doesn't pull away off the mark like it used to. I keep feeling that the biting point is higher than before and if I'm not careful it stalls. Now this isn't every time I pull away and is happening most dying the first 15-20 minutes of driving. I'd it simply the car needing time to warm up at bit? I'm wondering if now I'm more at home with the car since getting it I may be taking it easier on the accelerator when pulling away.

Today as I pulled away it took a good few seconds to get the power on and I hade to gingerly lift my foot off the clutch. Should I just up the revs a bit when pulling away from cold?

A bit strange really but I'm hoping it isn't a warning sign that the clutch is on it's way out...

Pete

The car has done just over 33k, I bought it with about 1k less so I've done enough miles to get used to the car. Hill starts aren't an issue (thank God as I got stuck on a slope in a car park today). When I get some time to myself I'll have to take it out on a good hour long drive and report back.