Wales 2011.....South Yorks

IRVO-LFC

wierd, lived in Ecky for a short while, in the new flats behind the coop!

depends on how much of a rush you are in and which way you want to go, basically i was thinking of going over the tops (woodhead) early on saturday morning about 7am, AA routefinder has it down as two hours, so time for a coffee before the rideout. :snack:

keep me posted if you wish to tag along, although hopefully there will be a few other drivers going a different way which we can tag onto. :thumbs:

If it's only two hours then I'm down for goin

7am is fine by me too, quick drink somewhere then set off - where you thinking of meeting for a drink?

Cookbot - just come on your own mate, don't think the GF wants to come with me so you can talk to me and well both be loners :) you are only 5mins from me so we could meet first?

Firstly if you are coming to Wales on the Saturday i would get your names put down on the list, so that we know exactly who is coming and secondly there are no loner's well apart from me any way. :lol: All are welcome. :) But Sunday is very tight for the drive as we are only having 50 cars on the drive ;)

do you drive a silver "Z" ? Think i've passed you a couple of times on the way to work on Midland Way??? was sat up your a**e at the McDonalds round about last wednesday morning!! :p

I want to go, but the girlfriend doesn't. Don't want a be loner! If I do though, I live in Barlborough.

has there been an official updated list put out yet !!!! :thumbs:

Firstly if you are coming to Wales on the Saturday i would get your names put down on the list, so that we know exactly who is coming and secondly there are no loner's well apart from me any way. :lol: All are welcome. :) But Sunday is very tight for the drive as we are only having 50 cars on the drive ;)

Firstly if you are coming to Wales on the Saturday i would get your names put down on the list' date=' so that we know exactly who is coming and secondly there are no loner's well apart from me any way. :lol: All are welcome. :) But Sunday is very tight for the drive as we are only having 50 cars on the drive ;)[/quote']

Here's the list thread, been out quite a while :)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=43278

Firstly if you are coming to Wales on the Saturday i would get your names put down on the list' date=' so that we know exactly who is coming and secondly there are no loner's well apart from me any way. :lol: All are welcome. :) But Sunday is very tight for the drive as we are only having 50 cars on the drive ;)[/quote']

Here's the list thread, been out quite a while :)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=43278

+1 Only since November 22nd :lol:

Well I'm coming, but I'll be going early Sat morning if anyone fancies going El convoy?

1. Cookbot

2. IRVO-LFC

how about the McDonalds/Shell garage at Tankersley just off junction 35a M1.... say 7am, fill up on greasy McMuffins first, mmmmmmm. :snack:

we can leave the twisty stuff til later in the day<,nothing better than sitting up an artic's a**e at 7am over woodhead!!!!!!!!! :angry:

A fill up on mac filth and some shell juice at 7 sounds good to me. Thought there was a better route than from 35, but Google says so too!