Happy weekend...

SparksCW

Don't know about you lot but it's been a long crappy year at work so far with all this recession bollocks, so I'm off to Cornwall in the zed with my girlfriend for a long weekend! Leave in the morning waving goodbye to work and Portsmouth even if it's only for 5 days it's the only time away from here I've had this year :lol:

Anyone else got any sunny car related weekend plans?

Have a good time mate...

I've gotta work a few days over the easter break .. but I'm thinking of heading up to Newcastle at some point for a night out with some mates ..

Hope the weather stays as it is ...

:thumbs:

It's warm up here to bud so should be a good'n for you!

I'm off to london back end of this weekend, fitting some new bits to the zed, the rest of the week off with be beers bbq's swimming in rivers and driving the zed :D

I don't know if it's my tyres or I've suddenly got more confidence and am driving the car harder, but I'm finding the zed quite tail happy now even in the dry! I think when I get back I'm going to save for some Falken 452's, my rears are getting quite low anyway so it's only a matter of time before they need replacing!

Oh and Grand Tourer or not, the nissan's boot is no match for my girlfriends stuff :scare: I can't believe we were originally planning to go away on the bike :blush: I'll be sure to post some pictures of everything squeezed in :lol: really looking forward to setting off now!

Good stuff! Im heading to Cornwall for a bit of a road trip with the wife on Monday for a few days...hoping the weather holds out. Planning on a visit to Falmouth, drive through the moors, plus a bit of coastal road driving. Should be a good few days.

Good stuff! Im heading to Cornwall for a bit of a road trip with the wife on Monday for a few days...hoping the weather holds out. Planning on a visit to Falmouth, drive through the moors, plus a bit of coastal road driving. Should be a good few days.

Haha I saw you on the A35 when I was heading home today! Recognised the number plate (after looking at your cleaning thread in general) before I noticed it was attached to a zed else I would have waved :yahoo: enjoy your trip :teeth:

Haha I saw you on the A35 when I was heading home today! Recognised the number plate (after looking at your cleaning thread in general) before I noticed it was attached to a zed else I would have waved :yahoo: enjoy your trip :teeth:

Saw a couple of orange Zeds actually! Literally 10 minutes apart going the other way on a dual carriageway I think it was?

Saw a couple of orange Zeds actually! Literally 10 minutes apart going the other way on a dual carriageway I think it was?

It was single carriageway where I saw you, on the A35 must have been around Honiton sort of area. :thumbs: