Mings new plates

Emperor Ming

Hi Guys

Decided to treat myself to a new set of plates.

Wanted something that I could keep as and when I change my car.

The last couple I had went with the car as they were car related.

Settled for these in the end.

Theplates are a temporary item until I can get some made up as I want them (Nice plain border and a little logo underneath is all I am doing. and the front plate slightly shallower) but they dont look to bad.

Comments

DSCF0169.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

Ming the pleased

Hi Guys

Decided to treat myself to a new set of plates.

Wanted something that I could keep as and when I change my car.

The last couple I had went with the car as they were car related.

Settled for these in the end.

Theplates are a temporary item until I can get some made up as I want them (Nice plain border and a little logo underneath is all I am doing. and the front plate slightly shallower) but they dont look to bad.

Comments

DSCF0169.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

Ming the pleased

Top job

I think think of some better ones for you Ming...

M1 NGR

R4 NTER

C4 AZY

IN5 ANE

LMAO :)

You're feeling brave today, Steve. Wait until Ming the Stevie-castrator sees that post...... :ninja:

LOL - exactly. A balanced individual like Mingr is just what we need on the front line of today's police force!

Since Mings proper title is Emperor Ming I actually looked at M11NG. E.

Then realised it would ready MIINGE !!!! :blush:

He Stevie

How about

N4STY

Or

B4LDY

As for the border.

A simple grey line right round and 'Emperor Ming' on the bottom I think!

On a more serious note as for the legality I thought long and hard about this issue. I dod not want to seem to hypocritical by getting a silly plate. the only thing wrong with the plate is the spacings and these are only slightly out.

It would take a proper traffic taliban to issue a ticket for that.

Blimey we caution people for burglary for gods sake.

Ming the considered

BTW, I was thinking of you the other day, Ming...

The Traffic Taliban (TT) were out in force in Staines the other day but this time for a, hopefully, better reason celebre than speeding... they had a mobile unit parked up using plate recognition, two bikes + vectra, with a sign saying they weren't checking speed... even though the cynics amongst would be wondering why they were hiding round a bend where the speed limit changes from 40 to 30 on a dual carriageway :angry:

Anyhoo, I hope they are catching the uninsured, untaxed, un-MOTd and generally unwashed rather than the more honest guvs amongst us. I think the TT like their new funky gadgets and hopefully it means they clean up the roads!

Cheers to that! :yahoo:

..and did you see Road Wars last night? The cops have those tracker/finder units so they can find stolen cars quickly... they just drive along doing their normal stuff (hassling innocents, shouting at grannies...) and if the unit detects an activated tracker they go and investigate!! Awesome!

..and did you see Road Wars last night? The cops have those tracker/finder units so they can find stolen cars quickly... they just drive along doing their normal stuff (hassling innocents, shouting at grannies...) and if the unit detects an activated tracker they go and investigate!! Awesome!

Traffic cars have had these fitted for about 5 or 6 years to my knowledge mate :)

As for the ANPR stuff I have worked a few of these and the plate reader cannot detect speeding offences. It reads the plate and checks on several data bases to see if there is any info criminal or otherwise that makes the vehicle worth a stop.

The equipment is quite different.

They usually (not always) look for a place where cars are committed to coming past and where there is a decent layby or similar to pull folk in!!

Ming the advice giver