WANTED: MOTORDYNE MREV2 LOWER PLENUM

z-man

Thanks for your offer Tarmac. Ideally I'd like to get one and have it fitted and possibly another remap done by 29/4/2011. Probably impossible but gotta try. If nobody has one in the UK I'll get back to you.

Thanks for your offer Tarmac. Ideally I'd like to get one and have it fitted and possibly another remap done by 29/4/2011. Probably impossible but gotta try. If nobody has one in the UK I'll get back to you.

Leave it with me

I will check tonight and see if I can get one for before then. It might be do-able

Will confirm with you hopefully later tonight/tomorrow morning :thumbs:

I'd suggest a group buy, my MREV is loooooovely.... For sale at £1,000 te he he. I would have seriously contemplated selling but I love the gains it provides. Good luck with the search!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi

Just wondering what happened with this?

Is a group buy on the cards?

Cheers

H

Hi bud

I got one in for Julian, posted it today actually so he will be receiving it tomorrow.

There's not a lot of margin in these tbh so not really something I would do a group buy on. I can order you one if you want one though.

have you got a rough price on these mate? may be something ill be looking to do after the summer holidays

cheers

Yes mate

Sold this one for £420

It wasn't a single shipment though... Its very tough putting out concrete prices though.

Obviously if I combine shipping then it eases the costs of importing as I can split it between a few items.

Also, every consignment I import is subject to something called a fuel surcharge. The price of aviation fuel has risen again so this month the fuel surcharge is up another 2.5% :headhurt:

Most people are aware im in the process of developing a Japanese performance parts website and to be honest its taking up a lot of time and deciding sell prices is difficult. I will probably have to put things at a higher price on the site and offer discounts on the forum..

I am worried about pricing though as some members may be quoted different prices at different times but this is merely down to what the costs are at a particular time.. Unfortunately, like most things, importing is not as straight forward as what you would think..

Anyway, enough waffling :lol::lol: If you can give me enough notice it should be around £420... if its needed urgent then you will probably pay a bit extra

:thumbs:

Hi

Just wondering what happened with this?

Is a group buy on the cards?

Cheers

H

Hi bud

I got one in for Julian, posted it today actually so he will be receiving it tomorrow.

There's not a lot of margin in these tbh so not really something I would do a group buy on. I can order you one if you want one though.

£420 ouch!

Let me sleep on that one.

Thanks for getting back to me

H