What does the 350Z say about YOU as a person?

StephenG

1 was also bright yellow

:teeth:

like custard?;)

Anything like this:

Yeah005.jpg

I loved my kuro zed for the car it was. I love my UY zed for the car it is and the attention grabs. It goes without saying that I am a attention seeking whore. :D Hell, with a UY zed, i'm a fully paid up member B)

do you get crumble with that? ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine mostly says that I invite all manner of fast exotic cars to be thoroughly lashed by a blue Nissan. My car clearly states that most Porsche drivers in my area will visit the local dealer for 'my cars not working properly, check over' after being destroyed by previous Blue Zed.

I thank you..........;)

And Im the smug **** you can just make out behind the tinted glass laughing at your Porsche. :boxing:

Mine mostly says that I invite all manner of fast exotic cars to be thoroughly lashed by a blue Nissan. My car clearly states that most Porsche drivers in my area will visit the local dealer for 'my cars not working properly, check over' after being destroyed by previous Blue Zed.

I thank you..........;)

And Im the smug **** you can just make out behind the tinted glass laughing at your Porsche. :boxing:

Now that i like :thumbs:

I thank you..........;)

You slag, Bap!! Love it!! :lol:

What "superior" cars have you smoked then, mate? I demand stories of dragon slaying proportions!

Well, to be honest, since I got the car back the only thing that has had a go was a DB9 and a 911. Before, when the car was approx 400bhp, it walloped a 355, 911 no probs at all.

Tell you what, I think Aston are inflating their power figures, I wasnt running full boost, and the Aston was dog slow in comparison.

Well, to be honest, since I got the car back the only thing that has had a go was a DB9 and a 911. Before, when the car was approx 400bhp, it walloped a 355, 911 no probs at all.

Tell you what, I think Aston are inflating their power figures, I wasnt running full boost, and the Aston was dog slow in comparison.

What boost were you running and could you translate that into BHP

Bap, those comments are pure genius!!!!! :teeth:

I got my Z as I had my old Ford Cougar (no comments please) for just over 4 years, I have been working my ass off and I wanted to treat myself. It simply ticked all the boxes for me...rwd, 2 seater, looks cool, good base power etc

I would be a blatent liar if I said I didn't love the attention the car gets, especially with the VS kit and 20's on but I have to honestly say I don't play up to it when I do get the attention. I simply roll on by with a smug grin on my face.

As for being stereotyped, I have seen all kinds of people driving Z's near me. Young women in Roadsters up to older men who seem quite content to pootle about as if it were a Rover 416!