Renewal Time again

Revsport

This goes to show that the insurance people think letting women in cars is a bad idea
I agree with them :teeth:

+1

I have a kerbed alloy to prove it :thumbdown:

Boooo, my old MG had 4 kurbed wheels because of her, and the car i bought her 6 months ago has never been cleaned and has scratches all over it. Im not happy but i refuse to clean it as now we are not together, its her problem.

This goes to show that the insurance people think letting women in cars is a bad idea

+1

Boooo, my old MG had 4 kurbed wheels because of her, and the car i bought her 6 months ago has never been cleaned and has scratches all over it. Im not happy but i refuse to clean it as now we are not together, its her problem.

Take it back and sell it then! ;)

+1

you are a mean man :teeth:

+1

Ex's are Ex's for a reason :)

+1

Yeah, that is true, but its difficult when you have a daughter together, we still get on really well and everything is so much better as us as friends,long story and i will fill you in one day. but not on a public forum

+1

Yeah, that is true, but its difficult when you have a daughter together, we still get on really well and everything is so much better as us as friends,long story and i will fill you in one day. but not on a public forum

Aah didn't know you two had a kid :) Better to keep it cool with her B)

Just wait till she's drivin (it will come faster than you think!) and she says "hand me the keys granded, you're too old!" LOL :yahoo:
grandad!!! never too old for that!!!

She is only 3 so got another 14 years until she starts learning. But she is already into cars, well PINK ones! Unfortunatly she loved the PINK MICRA convertable on top gear, we had words