Styling mods are starting and need some guidance

sl114

Here we go already! I said i wasnt going to do anything but that just went out the window!

I am after the following:

Carbon Fibre B pillar

Carbon Fibre Nismo rear spoiler

Carbon fibre front lip cover

Does anyone know where i can buy these?

I have done some searching but i am a dunce and got all muddled up!

Thanks

B-pillar= ebay. I picked up an original Varis one quite cheap, looks great

Nismo CF will be a replica (don't think they do a Nismo CF original) not too sure who make them, on my350Z there's some vendors there who should be able to source one for you. Bear in mind that fitment should be spot on, as adjusting the CF base could be messy

lip cover= again, ebay is probably the best option, Richie from here also does them I think?

B-pillar= ebay. I picked up an original Varis one quite cheap, looks great

Nismo CF will be a replica (don't think they do a Nismo CF original) not too sure who make them, on my350Z there's some vendors there who should be able to source one for you. Bear in mind that fitment should be spot on, as adjusting the CF base could be messy

lip cover= again, ebay is probably the best option, Richie from here also does them I think?

Thanks mate, what is Richies username?

Hi there

Go for a good Brand with B pilar as i have seen and had cheap crappy ones. Varis are good.

The spoiler is made by carbon creations who i used to be a dealer for.

I should still be able to find out how much it will be and get a discount though.

They do front lips too. seibon now do a carbon lip kit too. Amber performance are there importers.

Lew

Hi there

Go for a good Brand with B pilar as i have seen and had cheap crappy ones. Varis are good.

The spoiler is made by carbon creations who i used to be a dealer for.

I should still be able to find out how much it will be and get a discount though.

They do front lips too. seibon now do a carbon lip kit too. Amber performance are there importers.

Lew

Lew... I'd be intrested in the carbon front lip also if you can get a price please :thumbs:

Cheers guys.

I have ordered the CF B Pillar and that should be coming soon.

With regards to the CF front sill bit thingy, its just the cover of the botton middle part of the bumper, im not after any of the other splitters etc...

The Nismo rear wing, looks a bit odd to me like that, maybe a CF one wont work?