Mugged !

jimgallaher

Just got the zed p3 service done for a good price, headed to town feeling good. I walked into the post office with paperwork in hand and I was mugged in broad daylight by a smiling assassin ! B*stard got away with £460 of my hard earned money, I ended up with a 3x3 piece of paper and the privilege of paying £137.9 for unleaded for 12 months. B*stard chancellor, b*stard government, it's made me seriously think of trading the zed in fir an oil burner.

Just got the zed p3 service done for a good price, headed to town feeling good. I walked into the post office with paperwork in hand and I was mugged in broad daylight by a smiling assassin ! B*stard got away with £460 of my hard earned money, I ended up with a 3x3 piece of paper and the privilege of paying £137.9 for unleaded for 12 months. B*stard chancellor, b*stard government, it's made me seriously think of trading the zed in fir an oil burner.

fookinell petrol's dear over there

Don't I know it, was in Bodmin last month and a litre of unleaded was £1.27 in Asda. Then I brought the hire car back to Exeter airport and I was once again mugged, albeit by a very fit, French smiling assassin on the europcar desk for 10 litres of unleaded at £1.92 plus vat per litre, I'm getting the feeling the b*stards are out to get me :rant:

Don't I know it, was in Bodmin last month and a litre of unleaded was £1.27 in Asda. Then I brought the hire car back to Exeter airport and I was once again mugged, albeit by a very fit, French smiling assassin on the europcar desk for 10 litres of unleaded at £1.92 plus vat per litre, I'm getting the feeling the b*stards are out to get me :rant:

Yea but 137.9 quid a litre ..... that's way over the top ...... about 100 times what we pay over here :surrender:

Just an expensive toy. Unjustifiable to be honest..

The recessions hitting and I'm struggling a bit (hopefully temporarily, who knows) but unfortunately I can /always/ justify keeping my toys :blush::thumbdown::blush::lol: shame really because everything would be so much more comfortable without the cost of the car ! :dry:

Just an expensive toy. Unjustifiable to be honest..

The recessions hitting and I'm struggling a bit (hopefully temporarily, who knows) but unfortunately I can /always/ justify keeping my toys :blush::thumbdown::blush::lol: shame really because everything would be so much more comfortable without the cost of the car ! :dry:

Due to move every couple of years (employment) it doesn't make sense until we're grounded somewhere, to keep it.

Buy a shed and use it for work ......cuts costs all round if it's cheap enough to run/tax/insure ...... I used to spend £80 a week on fuel for the Zed ....... now I spend £25 a week on fuel for the Arosa and £50 a week for the DB9 ....... saving £5 a week :thumbs: ........ if anyone cuts me up when I'm in the Arosa, I give it back times 2 when I see them in the big car :lol: .... so I still get my kicks :lol:

Buy a shed and use it for work ......cuts costs all round if it's cheap enough to run/tax/insure ...... I used to spend £80 a week on fuel for the Zed ....... now I spend £25 a week on fuel for the Arosa and £50 a week for the DB9 ....... saving £5 a week :thumbs: ........ if anyone cuts me up when I'm in the Arosa, I give it back times 2 when I see them in the big car :lol: .... so I still get my kicks :lol:

I use a van for work and diesel goes through the company hehe can't complain too much about the zed, I love it, just feel its about to get expensive as I need a P1, new tyres and possibly belts. Not to mention all the un-neccessary bits I want for it :lol::lol: