MUST CLEAN ZED MORE!!!!

slimjim

Just been taking the dust of the Zed after driving it for a few days...

As Wasso did such an AMAZING job detailing it, I thought I better clean her up. Quick wash and finish off with the Meg's XTC detailing gear...

Just as I was finishing off, one of my neighbors walked past and said.... "Oh dear...your not selling it are you?"

NO! :scare:

Does that mean I don't keep it clean the rest of the time? :lol:

MUST KEEP HER CLEANER MORE OFTEN! :#1:

I clean my car every week, without fail. I have made lots of new friends this way...I now know that the landlord of the property on the corner of our road is from Hong Kong, very rich but is getting fleeced by Foxtons. That a guy living next door to that place is called Ben, rides a GXR, is from New Zealand and is planning on going back in the Autumn. Also that there are some very well spoken middle aged women who like looking at my gleaming engine bay and always seemed confused when I am checking the oil often asking what 'that stick is'...

Ive been detailing cars for few years now, done a few outside where I live, the wierd looks i get when taping up a car is hilarious :lol:

Nowadays i dont meet many people, I do my wekly car clean using work's workshop.

Good way of meeting people cleaning car is though :)

I do like to see myself as some sort of Brute aftershave model that middleaged women just can't resist, then I go inside strip off my top in true advertising style over my head by pulling it up and inside out from the bottom only to reveal a hairy slightly round guy who would be a welcome addition to any boot camp workout session :lol: