Cant sell my Z !!

stesrg

thanks for replys :lol: s best offer i had was 7k from a garage(we want any car 6700) against a car i was after 13k but the car at the garage was crap :blush: front end was like it had been sandblasted engine had signs of gummy oil were i could see , the underside was rusty , I am bloody fussy :scare: but I not going to let it go for something i realy do not want . so Iwill hang on and wait till someone comes and have a look and makes me a decent offer on it . :teeth:

Ste .

Funny how we look at the price of petrol, given that on a normal night out your average male will drink more beer than your car will do in petrol over 200 miles and it will cost you three times as much ;)

It's a relative bargain the price of petrol in comparison!

I sold mine last week and basically lost quite a bit, yes i did pay more that going price when I bought it but in real terms I recon I lost £1k in the 6 months I had it. I also spent almost £2k on servicing, some bits from Alex and new brakes and tyres. I wasnt planning on selling but force to due to dodgey knee. Mine was a 2003 with full nissan history and under 60k miles.

I sold via pistonheads - nothing doing on Autotrader and only idiots on ebay (got far more interest from an auction than a classified add though)

Intially had nothing on piston heads until I dropped price under £8k and said it was being traded in !!!!

Have you thought of swopping it for something that may sell easier or be more attractive to the stealers ?

I sold mine last week and basically lost quite a bit, yes i did pay more that going price when I bought it but in real terms I recon I lost £1k in the 6 months I had it. I also spent almost £2k on servicing, some bits from Alex and new brakes and tyres. I wasnt planning on selling but force to due to dodgey knee. Mine was a 2003 with full nissan history and under 60k miles.

I sold via pistonheads - nothing doing on Autotrader and only idiots on ebay (got far more interest from an auction than a classified add though)

Intially had nothing on piston heads until I dropped price under £8k and said it was being traded in !!!!

Have you thought of swopping it for something that may sell easier or be more attractive to the stealers ?

Hi I had a guy from scotland "stuart" bugging me for mine @8250 :shrug: but I started to give up on him :surrender: Anyway the good news is it has been provisionaly sold to a guy who is flying from northen ireland on tue . he will not be dissapointed and @ 8450 pluus all them goodies he is going to have a lovely :drive1 back

Ste .

Hi Steve,

Very nice, seems like a well kept example from the photos. Nice tasteful mods too.

I think I know the prospective buyer, lets say JB :) as I work with him - he was mentioning buying a Zed from England & that the seller had plenty of photos - I noticed your post & put 2 & 2 together.

I mentioned to him about checking out 350z-uk so he might be on here soon, if he does :wave:

Anyway Steve - must say your car looks great, JB - I'm going to be jealous with the low milage, dual exhaust, intake & spacers ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing & hearing it in NI if all goes well between you two! :thumbs:

John

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Steve,

Very nice, seems like a well kept example from the photos. Nice tasteful mods too.

I think I know the prospective buyer, lets say JB :) as I work with him - he was mentioning buying a Zed from England & that the seller had plenty of photos - I noticed your post & put 2 & 2 together.

I mentioned to him about checking out 350z-uk so he might be on here soon, if he does :wave:

Anyway Steve - must say your car looks great, JB - I'm going to be jealous with the low milage, dual exhaust, intake & spacers ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing & hearing it in NI if all goes well between you two! :thumbs:

John

Yes your right a very nice guy and now a proud owner of my old Z :D HOPE TO SEE HIS POST ON HERE !!

He was chuffed with the raspy noise on them de-cat pipes :thumbs:

all the best Ste .

Oh just got myself a lovely 07 320cdi sport Merc :p

Hi Steve,

Having a cracking time with the zed especially after a proper blast through the hills outside belfast on Friday night :thumbs: . Everyone has been very impressed with it, just given it a wash to try and keep up your hard work!

All the best with the new car, if you ever need a few spare TPMS sensors for it I've got about 8 and half thousand under my desk!

Cheers,

Jonny