Tyres on Audi TT

ioneabee

I had my wheels off this weekend to clean up (courtesy of Envy) and noticed for the first time that I have Bridgestones on the rear and RE050's on the front - I haven't changed them (car from new) but an 18yr old kiddie ran into the front of me last year and I was wondering if anyone knew if they came like that from Audi or do you think they were changed on the repair ? :headhurt:

The RE050's are Bridgestone tyres so you may have the same all round after all.....

Chris.

doh !!

the fronts say Potenza - then, if i'd bothered to roll the wheel a little further (or just read upside down) it says Bridgestone - ditto the rears !!! :ban::bangin::byebye:

thats why my sig picture is Homer

Nothing wrong with a TT, it's the drivers, bloody Audi drivers :ninja:

:rant::p

Don't worry mate you're in company :p my daily is an Audi and I love it.

cheers :wacko:

since you're about the only one closeest to me - keep your eye out for a quartz for sale for me

October is when i lose the TT, so gonna be looking hard august/september

audi-driver-douchebag.jpg

I went past some kids (teenagers) just before xmas - they were giving me a bit of the old single finger salute

when I came back 5 mins later - your picture is exactly what happened - oh how I laughed :yahoo: