Help required....dont judge me.

varley16

im in need of some help....im getting married at the end of the month (28th) and for a wedding present i want to get the wife one of them pandora braclets.

the only time i can go get one, is thursday, but want to order one online, incase they dont have one on thursday and have to order it in, and cant get one in time.

so i went on the Pandora website but dont think i can order one directly from them, so is there anywhere else i can get one?

thanks for any help.

Where do you live bud? In Basingstoke there are 2 stores that I know of that sell them, one is an actual Pandora store and another an inderpendant jewellers, so quite a few places out there. According to the website there are ~500 shops so you should be able to find something.

Best thing I would say is decide what you want and get on to some shops. Most shops these days tend to do next day stock, so if you get onto them tomorrow they should be able to order them in for you.

http://www.pandora.net/en-gb/stores

there is shops nearby, but cant get to them untill thursday, good idea on ringing them though, i could do that, and then pick it up.

i noticed a order thing on the pandora website, but its just an email, do i send them card details over email? or do they get in contact with me, doesnt make it clear on what details they need.

Definately ring around. As there are quite a few shops about, I'd even look at getting a couple of local ones to get the bits and pieces in that I want and then if any dont make it on time, you can mix and match a few shops. Thats what a mate of mine had to do a couple of years ago with his presents for bridesmaids as no one shop had the bits he needed.

you can order from that site because it's not the official pandora store bud, if you jsut after a bracelet any pandora shop will have them in stock in veriouse sizes. The GF loves pandora so we're regular visitors and they're usualy very god, but some items can take a while if you have to order them in.

go to the store and as said above shop about as different places have different charms etc :D

you can order from that site because it's not the official pandora store bud, if you jsut after a bracelet any pandora shop will have them in stock in veriouse sizes. The GF loves pandora so we're regular visitors and they're usualy very god, but some items can take a while if you have to order them in.

go to the store and as said above shop about as different places have different charms etc :D

All sorted, ordered and all in stock, so just awaiting delivery, thanks for all the advice. :thumbs: