looking again ffs

david 164

well the lovely red 350 zed i bought went back yesterday,gutted,but in a way glad i found out early enought to send it back,anyway im now looking at a temper orange car,13000 miles,2007,all seems very nice,its 14,995.does it seem a reasonable buy? or a bit expensive,appreciate your views guys,ive had so much bad luck with these cars,but still love em lol,so aint gona give up just yet!!!!

well,i took the car in to have a couple of jobs done,cruise control,rattle underneath,tyre fitted wrong way round,after bein motd the morning i picked it up!all to be done on warranty,anyway 2 days later the technician from the nissan garage i took it to rang me,not the one i bought it from by the way,to tell me they cudnt find the cruise conyrol problem,were goin to have to go deeper into lookin at things,and also told me,the bonnnet,bumper,wings, and lights had all been removed at some time,they cudnt find the rattle,and they were goin to have the car a while b4 i cud hav it back,to which i replied i dont want it back after hearing all that.so to cut a lomg story short its gone,as for the new one im looking at,its not the one at s2000 4 u, is that a dodgy one? its on pistonheads,engage gear,hav a look tell me what u reckon guys,cheers