Nismo v1 Bumper, Side skirts and Spats FOR SALE

Beau

Hi Guys, I have a Nismo Front Bumper and Side skirts (copy) which I dont need anymore.

Unfortunately they are not Genuine Nismo, However the Bumper is a good fit as I have tried it out.

All the holes are marked out and ready to be drilled, and it needs to be primed and painted. I can however drill, Prime and Paint for a small extra price.

The side skirts however are not as good fit as I had expected. To get them to fit flush you kinda need to flex them a bit and they will need some DIY work to make them fit. The side skirts are primed and painted already Ultra Yellow and just need holes to be drilled out. I also have the rear spats which I was never a fan off. They need to be primed and painted which I can do for a small price on top as well.

The reason why I am not using it, is that I would like to keep my 350z GT4 standard as it is the limited edition plus the side skirts did not fit as well as I thought.

I am not too sure on the price, so I will say £200 + Postage. However I am open to any offers and If anyone would like anything separate that will be fine.

PM me If interested! They can either be collected or posted! Here's a pic of it wrapped up as I didnt want them to get damaged. Also here is a link to an actual picture of it. http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... C04576.jpg

DSC04612.jpg

DSC04614.jpg

Thanks, Beau