Front bumper reflectors

Can confirm these are proper smoked black and not orangy black (Technical term) like the ones most people have. I get stuff like this in because it's the sort of thing I'd buy. They are subtle but you notice them when there is another Zed next to yours! :yahoo:

I will have more in by the end of the month!

Had silvery ones in before but can't get any more for another month or so. They looked the dogs danglies on dark coloured cars!

What sort of price are you looking at for these mate?

Will do my usual, start the auctions at 99p and cross my fingers! Thought they were worth more than £11 like last time though!

If they sell for 99p I just have to take the hit. The way ebay works is if you have to take the hit on one thing you usually do well on another. It frightens the life out of people used to doing business the traditional way! :scare:

We can only get a few sets at a time because our supplier doesn't want to fall out with their big customers over here (who all take a dim view of us punks on ebay with low overheads undercutting their out of date car accessory shops! :p ) as a result we get these at a good price. Its still difficult having to explain this to Mrs Kerbside when she gets a craving for shoe shopping! We will list them on a 10 day auction starting about 9pm on Thursday the 23rd.

the secret is to be LAZY and SMART... you are half-way there! :teeth:

You need to get some Toyo's on that Lean, Mean, Custard Machine of yours - I've been well impressed with them after only a couple of hours! Awesome. I was really sceptical about the difference b4 I got them - so glad that I'm wrong!

The only thing you are likely to break is sweat!

A few customers have fitted them by unbolting the trim under the front and reaching up, but if I were fitting them I'd slide the bumper off.

The bumper will come off with a basic toolkit and a bit of thought. If you find you have to get a big lever or hammer in anywhere you are doing it wrong! All you have to do is remove a few small bolts and clips then slide the bumper forward. you don't even need to lift the car off the ground.(Although it is a bit comfier if you do!)

A few customers have fitted them by unbolting the trim under the front and reaching up, but if I were fitting them I'd slide the bumper off.

The bumper will come off with a basic toolkit and a bit of thought. If you find you have to get a big lever or hammer in anywhere you are doing it wrong! All you have to do is remove a few small bolts and clips then slide the bumper forward. you don't even need to lift the car off the ground.(Although it is a bit comfier if you do!)

Thats interesting, so i can just take the bottom bit off and reach up?

Not if you've got headlight washers, the bumper needs removing as when you get behind there, there is no room to get to the screws to release the existing ones. :)

Not if you've got headlight washers, the bumper needs removing as when you get behind there, there is no room to get to the screws to release the existing ones. :)

damnit i hate those things, always getting in the way and spray my car with lots of soapy water. Must remember not to press that button to spray the old woman walking across the road to slowly ;)

They can cause conflict in the workshop too when a fellow mechanic is checking your light prior to an MOT or service!

Big Keef, if you are reading this, I am genuinely sorry! :yahoo:

I have to admit , the car I fitted a set to didn't have headlamp washers. Anyway, the damn things are at £11 again and they finish at 9 tonight so its safe to say I don't think I'll be in the helicopter showroom tomorrow!