Front bumper reflectors

No, not yet mate. I haven't got brave enough yet to pull the washer caps off. When I bought it they'd been broken to put the new bumper on and they cost about £200 each to replace. :scare: Not wanting to do that so needing to speak to someone / see a guide before I really go for it. Plus, there seems to be something between me and the reflector on the nearside wheel arch, contrary to the published guide on here..... :headhurt::dry:

, there seems to be something between me and the reflector on the nearside wheel arch, contrary to the published guide on here..... :headhurt::dry:

Is it the headlamp washer bottle?? only guessing here as the JDM's dont have one :)

Dunno Tim. I'll get on with it soon and post some pics up so it makes a bit more sense. She's not being used for a bit so it can be pulled about and left..... ;):D

Nothing difficult as such Val, just that if I break one of those little clips it's £200 + to replace and want to make sure it doesn't go that way! :)

Thats why i didn't buy them.If theres a chance of causing damage I'd find it :dry:

The potential for a foul up is quite high

Can confirm these are proper smoked black and not orangy black (Technical term) like the ones most people have. I get stuff like this in because it's the sort of thing I'd buy. They are subtle but you notice them when there is another Zed next to yours! :yahoo:

I will have more in by the end of the month!

Had silvery ones in before but can't get any more for another month or so. They looked the dogs danglies on dark coloured cars!

how on earth can it be tricky with about 10 bolts in total???

easy for you to say Val, you've damaged yours that often you only have to whistle and it jumps back into place :p

I've damaged what? what you on about? front lip is completely separate from the front bumper, you on the juice again Tim? Never taken the front bumper off due to the front lip??

how on earth can it be tricky with about 10 bolts in total???

easy for you to say Val, you've damaged yours that often you only have to whistle and it jumps back into place :p

I've damaged what? what you on about? front lip is completely separate from the front bumper, you on the juice again Tim? Never taken the front bumper off due to the front lip??

Told you Tim!!!

Now Val has two dodgy lips :lol: