Polished Plenums anyone ??

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

These are machine polished and go through a number of processes to get a nice shiney finish :D

Downside is the machine won't get into the bolt holes at the top or the lettering at the sides so there are a couple of areas that you may want to dress up with a dremel etc. TBH this is only noticeable on closer inspection, im pleased with how this one has turned out and the pics are how you will get it, no dressing up on this one.

Also, with cast metal you will innevitably get a few floors in the finish and you can see pit marks in some of the areas. Again, not that noticeable but unless closely inspected but I want to make everyone aware as it is something that can't be helped or corrected.

So, if you want some bling when you open your bonnet then let me know.

£120 on an exchange basis. Turnaround time between orders can be two weeks so if theres a lot of interest then I will have to put you in a queue.

IMGP0752.jpg

IMGP0751.jpg

IMGP0750.jpg

IMGP0754.jpg

• 1 month later...
Not wanting to offend, but if you could finish the job by doing the bolt holes I might be interested.

None taken :lol: Half a job Tarmac......

The reason is that the machine polishers are too big for the bolt holes, therefore the process would need to be finished by hand which is timely and the price would be about 3 times as much.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to do this and you wouldn't want to pay the price.

The last customer was happy with the effect and left the holes as they are, at the end of the day they are just a lump of cast metal so they are never going to be 100% perfect but they do still look great polished up.

I can get the real deal too which is a chrome Plenum but your looking at around £350, you could then sell your existing one for £80 -£100 and that would reduce your outlay providing someone wanted it

:thumbs:

file_20_52.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...