Nismo front bumper: how to tell if original?

Removed

getting ready to pick up the Nismo (original, according to the seller) front bumper I got off Ebay.... I guess it should be marked on the inside as Nismo, could there be any other telltale signs?

I know the V2 has a Nismo badge, what about the V1?

Thanks

alright stop being funny and give me some answers... the bumper seems to have the xenon washers cutouts so it might be a sign of an original piece (fitted by Nissan) but it's not a 100% certainty.

Surely there should be some type of branding on the back of the part? usually there is, for other brands.

alright stop being funny and give me some answers... the bumper seems to have the xenon washers cutouts so it might be a sign of an original piece (fitted by Nissan) but it's not a 100% certainty.

Surely there should be some type of branding on the back of the part? usually there is, for other brands.

I didnt think the Nismo's came with washer cutouts??

don't think it comes with it, but it's more of a possibility that it was fitted to a UK car that was bought with it on?

don't think it comes with it, but it's more of a possibility that it was fitted to a UK car that was bought with it on?

Or a replica put on a uk car? :surrender:

true :)

take yours off and check will you :)

Don't know how mate :headhurt: Been looking at some smoked bumper reflectors, and was wondering how to take the bumper off but it seems like a ballache :wacko:

ask H5 he's trying to do it :thumbs:

Might just got someone to do it for me :thumbs:

true :)

take yours off and check will you :)

Don't know how mate :headhurt: Been looking at some smoked bumper reflectors, and was wondering how to take the bumper off but it seems like a ballache :wacko:

ask H5 he's trying to do it :thumbs:

Might just got someone to do it for me :thumbs:

thats way too easy :p get your hands dirty ;)

not a van, easily fit in the yaris!

I've put my old rear bumper in a courtesy Punto :)

I sold someone a complete Mini Cooper S exhaust system a couple of weeks ago and they came to collect it in a Clio :headhurt: ended up with them sticking it through the side window, only a 120 mile trip back :scare:

I put for wheels and tyres in the yaris, in fact I put 4 wheels and tyres in the Z.

I put the cat back milltek in the Z too :)

yeh the guy that bought my Milltek managed to cram it in his Zed,cant believe you managed 4 wheels and tyres in the Zed though :scare: