Nismo front bumper: how to tell if original?

Removed

true :)

take yours off and check will you :)

Don't know how mate :headhurt: Been looking at some smoked bumper reflectors, and was wondering how to take the bumper off but it seems like a ballache :wacko:

ask H5 he's trying to do it :thumbs:

Yeah, and you're right Sarnie, a complete ballache! You had a look at it yet?

And you got the bumper yet Val?

it's out for the moment, as my plastic from the boot is at the trimmer as we speak :teeth:

should be all ready before the end of next week :teeth:

then I'll just be waiting for Josh's plenum spacer then will be reinstalling powder coated plenum and front strut bar, plenum spacer and throttle body spacer. The boot will be nice and cosy wrapped in alcantara and by then I'll need to find another strut brace cover to colour code too! Don't want to colour code mine. Or if I find a new one, I'll colour code mine. The oil pan might go on soon too, not sure about it though, might just wait for that.

most of the times it all depends on fitment! what you save on the part price itself you end up spending in prepping! Hence why I wanted to get an original bumper. I'll test fit it next week, just to make sure but I'm confident the fitment will be spot on.

most of the times it all depends on fitment! what you save on the part price itself you end up spending in prepping! Hence why I wanted to get an original bumper. I'll test fit it next week, just to make sure but I'm confident the fitment will be spot on.

Valid point, just given original Nismo bumpers are pretty rare, impatience might mean I need to go ahead! But would be putting it in the bin if it ended up looking even slightly after market or stuck on.