350z & 370z Scorpion Exhausts

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi all

I have recently set up an account with Scorpion as a uk distributor.

As luck would have it they are only 10 minutes up the road from me :)

I have access to their full range of products not just nissan, also bikes so feel free to ask me about prices on any of their products.

The 350z exhaust is £300+ vat (y pipe back )

ProductListing_SNS010.JPG.jpg

And just released is the 370z exhaust at £499+ vat (y pipe back) *** Y pipe available as added extra if required ***

140.jpg

Having spoke to Scorpion I wasn't aware that the 350z Scorpion exhaust is not compatible with imports.... I have a scorpion on my import and theres no problem with mine but I have read that some members have very slight issues with the tips being unlevel.

Just wanted to make any potential buyers aware of this :)

The 350z scorpion exhaust is currently on 3 week back order

Possibly - as stated Scorpion list them as not suitable for imports... mine is fine but if you buy one and your not happy then thats the risk you take.

Im just trying to make people aware as I have only just discovered this out.

BTW Simon, not having any joy with the wheels, best is still 60 day back order :doh:

Knowing Scorpion, if there is demand and you give them a donor car, they'll probably make one :thumbs: I remember reading about them in a bike mag and they do a lot of R&D/prototyping for all sorts of cars/bikes so making new products seems to come very easily to them.

• 3 weeks later...