350Z 2006 GT (Facelift) For Sale - 32,000k £10,900

Danny 350Z

• 2 weeks later...
32,000k .....that's a lot of miles ;)

:lol: Well, it's all the trips to Husky's on the pop which has up'd the mileage to 32 million.

Blody bargain that mate... i'd say that was worth at least 12k... how long has it been for sale?

It's only been for sale for a week and I originally priced it at 12500 but with a posting imminent I need to shift it pretty rapidly. Do ya know anyone who may want a bargain?

Provisionally sold to a work colleague. Ho hum. I'll buy meeee self a 370 in a couple of years once das frau and I are settled and not being posted ever 2 minutes, so I'll just lurk in the back ground and add nothing constructive like Sarnie :p

Well, that's it. All gone. Watched her drive away today...........................and back again, as I work with the new owner. He had a big smile on his face. I've told him about the forum so maybe he'll make an appearance.

I've had the best 2 years of driving that I've ever had and made a couple of mates through the forum. The wife and I are now in the process of buying our first house to rent whilst we serve so all the 'monies' will be going to secure that. Once that's paying for itself and the wife gets her Golf GTI I'll look to get a 370 in a couple of years so not completely abandoned the Zed fraternity.

A big thanks to everyone for making this forum a pleasure to be a part of (except Husky - feck, he's boring)! ;)

Danny