Luckist mother f***** on the planet

GC350z

Arrived at work yesterday. Parked car. Got ticket from machine. Then while walking the few feet into the building I noticed the only free spot left on the street hadn't been taken so back to the car to move it. As I was driving toward it a colleague arrived so I gave him my ticket. Parked car. Went to work. At about 4pm I was informed that my passenger window was gone. Legged it out for a look at the damage and found there was no glass on the ground or on the seat. Then the penny dropped like bird @*!# with a stone in it. I’d passed the ticket out through the passenger window and never closed it.

Nothing taken. No damage. Nobody pi**ed on the seats. No rubbish thrown in. Amazing. Strangely, I do remember at about 2pm seeing some bloke walking back and forth passed the car.

Will be doing the lottery and the Euro millions this week.

Guy

Will be doing the lottery and the Euro millions this week.

Guy

I wouldn't bother with the lottos mate. Looks like you've used your luck up this week!! :teeth:

I'm glad for you though, that would have been a bummer if something had happened and you found out it was your own fault! :scare:

It's started to get a bit dark leaving work. Only have 10 miles to home, mainly on the motorway but noticed I got flashed a couple of times after I zipped past the traffic. Did the normal checks, fog lights, dash backlit so lights are on. Doh!

In my old car, it only backlit the dash when the lights are on, the Z is backlit all the time. I just been whizzing up the road in my BlackZ in stealth mode. :wacko:

It's started to get a bit dark leaving work. Only have 10 miles to home, mainly on the motorway but noticed I got flashed a couple of times after I zipped past the traffic. Did the normal checks, fog lights, dash backlit so lights are on. Doh!

In my old car, it only backlit the dash when the lights are on, the Z is backlit all the time. I just been whizzing up the road in my BlackZ in stealth mode. :wacko:

:lol: I sometimes do the same coming out of lit multi-storey car parks!! :doh: