supercharge

lukeaJones

No idea... I just picked a number at random... SO bored! :blink:

What power are you aiming for? What kind of kit do you want?

Are you talking shoestring? Cheap as possible? Top whack, the best you can get? Or a price for a "decent" setup?

Whole thing has come to about £9K including estimated bill from abbey :) I could have done it a lot cheaper (Vortech, ditch the cosworth, cheaper gauges etc.) but if I was doing it, I was doing it right :) (I also sold a lot of parts I didnt need anymore to put towards it aswell)

My insurance went up about £500 & I had to change insurance companies. There are not many companies that will insure FI zeds :thumbdown:

I have some results at the moment, but I won't post them until I get the final figures & get home tomorrow night :)

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=34039&start=165

Thats a good price that Ian is offering his SC kit for - although you'll also need to factor in installation,set-up and mapping costs.

And then (if you're anything like me) you'll find out that you need a proper diff to distribute the power, better suspension, better brakes and upgraded clutch/flywheel.

Have to say though that a properly sorted SC Zed is light years removed from an NA Zed to drive.