Any1 had there 313 remapped

Dano190485

I spoke with Abbey about the same thing and they emailed me a few graphs, they seem to think around 12bhp increase and i think about the same on tourqe but by all accounts the drivability in the first 3 gears in much improved.

I would be interested in your results if you decide to go ahead. I have a "bog standard" 313.

S.

I spoke with Abbey about the same thing and they emailed me a few graphs, they seem to think around 12bhp increase and i think about the same on tourqe but by all accounts the drivability in the first 3 gears in much improved.

I would be interested in your results if you decide to go ahead. I have a "bog standard" 313.

S.

And as soon as I'm able to lay my paws on £400 without the wife noticing I'll let you know.

I was talking with a chap on here at the miss banzai tunnel run on Saturday night who had a remap and he had nothing but good things to say but where it was very dark and his car was black i didn't notice that his car was a 313 otherwise i would have quized him on the pros and cons a little more.

No it wasn't a standard car. He ran 340bhp It has lots of nismo goodies. His car is amazing! Chris it was done at rs tuning. That was a hot run aswell. Should have made more if it was cooler. I'm happy with my 305.5bhp lol. What you will find with a standard car is that your first run will be nowhere near the manufacturers spec. If you get your bhp that manufacturers spec after a remap then you should be more than happy.

No it wasn't a standard car. He ran 340bhp It has lots of nismo goodies. His car is amazing! Chris it was done at rs tuning. That was a hot run aswell. Should have made more if it was cooler. I'm happy with my 305.5bhp lol. What you will find with a standard car is that your first run will be nowhere near the manufacturers spec. If you get your bhp that manufacturers spec after a remap then you should be more than happy.

hi flow cats, nismo cat back and nismo dual intakes. i am putting back the standard boxes with cosworth panel filters and apparently i should get a bit more.

first run with the mods was 319 then paul fiddled with it and took it to 340.7 at the fly. people here say its a pessimistic dyno that one as well or smth i dont know. i dont really care about the numbers... :)

and yes it was end of the day and the last few runs were very very hot!

ps i got the car from new and run it in properly! drove from the dealership home and just admired it think what i could possibly change. then went for a 4 hour drive from 11 at night till 3 in the morning! and that was only the first day haha

Hmmm i like these results :) its too tempting but i think i will go do some mods before the remap make best use of it

Greekman your giving me ideas of night driving now :thumbs:

if your gonna drive like him you better stock up on lots of brake pads, discs and calipers :lol:

OK makes more sense. Should equate to about 290-295WHP which is very strong. Was there a fudge factor used Bennet to get to fly numbers or was it left to run down drag to calculate it? Fly numbers have a habbit of being optimistic from what I understand.

OK makes more sense. Should equate to about 290-295WHP which is very strong. Was there a fudge factor used Bennet to get to fly numbers or was it left to run down drag to calculate it? Fly numbers have a habbit of being optimistic from what I understand.

I wish power. at the wheels went up from 264 to 283bhp. It's the friction losses from the fly to the wheels. Then some say that power at the hubs is a bit more optimistic too.

It's fly>hubs>wheels.

I am confident that early April it will be 350 at the fly and 290 at the wheels with fresh plugs and standard boxes. :)

That will make the engine as powerful as a 370z engine :surrender: Albeit the power delivery of a 370z is flatter so has a better torque spread. Will have to get the 370 mapped just to make sure I have more power than you :lol:

That will make the engine as powerful as a 370z engine :surrender: Albeit the power delivery of a 370z is flatter so has a better torque spread. Will have to get the 370 mapped just to make sure I have more power than you :lol:

It would be more powerful...till I get the snails fitted in a few months ;)