I'm Buying a Nismo Exhaust!!

Sarnie

Having earnt a sunbstantial bonus this month I'm gonna treat myself to a shiny new zorst :teeth:

Now where the hell do I start? :scare:

Anyone know where the cheapest place to get one from is? I've found a place that is doing it for $880, which is the cheapest I seen so far. Anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

Also, how much should i pay for P+P? Did Captint mention something about being able to get stuff over here cheaply?

Any input appreciated boyz!!!! B)

Having earnt a sunbstantial bonus this month I'm gonna treat myself to a shiny new zorst :teeth:

Now where the hell do I start? :scare:

Anyone know where the cheapest place to get one from is? I've found a place that is doing it for $880, which is the cheapest I seen so far. Anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

Also, how much should i pay for P+P? Did Captint mention something about being able to get stuff over here cheaply?

Any input appreciated boyz!!!! B)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-3 ... enameZWD1V

is the cheapest i could find for you...!

IF its anything like the other US suppliers, its $900 + another 700 for shipping (this is what i got quoted once) + import taxes + VAT, nearly making it cost $2000 :wacko:

In Belgium you can have the catback system, installed, for about £1000 from an official Nismo importer.

I'm getting small items from Performance Nissan soon, which could be included in your box. I've done it before with my spoiler, basically divide the shipping proportionately with the other people's spend, hence saving money. At the time I did advance the money for the other items and got it back from the members that bought the items to go in my box.

My expense would amount to about $380 but the items are well small... I'll have to see what they quote me for shipping

Captint could help with shipping too possibly?

:teeth: