First Unread Post on thread list

HaydnH

Would it be possible to add a "First Unread" option on the thread list pages? Possibly at the end of the "Go to Page" list for each thread?

Currently to get to the first unread post you have to click on the thread title (or a page number) and then click first unread after the next page has loaded which either means you miss posts if you choose a page number higher than the first unread page or you have to load 2 pages of the thread to get to the first unread post if you click a page number below the first unread page (you may save a little website bandwidth as well due to the later).

Thanks,

Haydn.

I've read that four times now and I still have no idea what you're on about! :lol:

Can you not just click the little icon next to the thread title? That takes you straight to the first unread post in the thread.

That's exactly what I was after!! It only took me 500 odd posts before I noticed that icon! :scare::scare:

I've read that four times now and I still have no idea what you're on about! :lol:

Can you not just click the little icon next to the thread title? That takes you straight to the first unread post in the thread.

That's exactly what I was after!! It only took me 500 odd posts before I noticed that icon! :scare::scare:

Did wonder how you hadnt seen that ;):lol: