• Microsoft based PC
    • Mac based PC
    • Other

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome image Mike! saved... :D

Me too, I love that. Mac owners are so convinced their product is superior. Quite frankly until Windows 7 (which works) I thought Linux was the way forward. Mac's are over priced fashion accessories, they hold no real benefit over a decent PC any more. The only Mac I would consider is a Macbook, simply because they are well made machines in comparison to most Laptops. My Toshiba Satelite Pro is a total piece of @*!#, just like the Samsung I had before it. Should have got an Alienware :) I build my own PC's and I am very happy with the results. My current i7 PC runs from solid state memory, has 6gb of the fastest ram and an awesome Nvidia GTX 470. Its a little beast and much cheaper than the comparitive Mac.

Awesome image Mike! saved... :D

Me too, I love that. Mac owners are so convinced their product is superior. Quite frankly until Windows 7 (which works) I thought Linux was the way forward. Mac's are over priced fashion accessories, they hold no real benefit over a decent PC any more. The only Mac I would consider is a Macbook, simply because they are well made machines in comparison to most Laptops. My Toshiba Satelite Pro is a total piece of @*!#, just like the Samsung I had before it. Should have got an Alienware :) I build my own PC's and I am very happy with the results. My current i7 PC runs from solid state memory, has 6gb of the fastest ram and an awesome Nvidia GTX 470. Its a little beast and much cheaper than the comparitive Mac.

Agreed that Apple's are fashion accesories. I've got an iPad, iPhone, iTV and a whole host of other things for that exact (is somewhat geeky) reason but truth be told the PC is still the only way to go for serious home computing.

P.S Alienware Laptops are a disgrace. Good components but very poor build quality. I'd still go to Overclockers for one from MSI or ASUS.