370z BHP - 331HP or 328HP update (mystery solved)

vern

It's been a slow day today, so I e-mailed those nice people at Nissan Technical and this is their reply.....

REF: 1-1VTEAZ

Thank you for your e-mail to Nissan regarding the Nissan 370Z.

I can confirm for you that the newest model of Nissan 370Z has got 328 bhp compared to your model, which has 331 bhp.

I hope this information has been useful. If there is anything else that you feel we may be able to assist with, or if you would like a test drive in any of our models, please do not hesitate to contact us at Nissan Customer Support on 08457 669966. You may also visit us at http://www.nissan.co.uk for further details on any of our vehicles and for a selection of e-brochures.

Yours Sincerely,

Sean Madden

Nissan Customer Service GB

Glad thats cleared up.

May I suggest in future you add this to your original post, and just update the title. No need to start a new thread for every update.

Keeps the site cleaner, and helps the search function work properly

:thumbs:

Good to see this solved. I'm guessing its some emmissions thing and they've slightly remapped it to give off less CO2 which means it has a little bit less headline power. Engine will still be the same, and UpRev will get you the same results :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like the latest cars have 328PS which after using a quick online conversion tool is telling me the BHP figure is 323.5. Hopefully if I change the exhaust to the Stillen I should see 340+BHP (if Stillen's figures are correct).

It looks like the latest cars have 328PS which after using a quick online conversion tool is telling me the BHP figure is 323.5. Hopefully if I change the exhaust to the Stillen I should see 340+BHP (if Stillen's figures are correct).

Stillens figures are based on the US car which will have a slightly different map to the UK. I'd advise you also get your car mapped with UpRev if you want it to perform to its full potential :teeth: