nismo exhaust ordered

ir_fuel

It wont be that loud, its a European version or sth (apparently there are 3 versions, of which the Japanse one is the loudest, the US one doesnt fit coz it doesnt leave space for the cooling fins of the rear diff which isnt on the US models, and the EU one). Its only a few db louder than stock, but deeper.

As he said, if i wanted one which makes lots of noise, i should get a HKS or APEXI :p

I think it will be fitted correctly, as the guy is the only one in Belgium doing Nismo stuff and regulary does engine tuning and thinks like that, so i guess he can mount an exhaust straight :p

Guest prescience

Imported mine from the US - perfect fit;

There is a bit of adjustment sometimes to get the back pipes level, but its straightforward

• 4 weeks later...

... and now fitted :p

Never noticed on pics, but dont the exhaust pipes themself stick a bit further out compared to the original ones?

Sound is not bad. You cant hear the difference when riding at constant speed (highway) which is nice (no extra cabin noise for long trips), but you really hear it when flooring the thing. Especially around 3000-4500rpm it sounds lower and heavier. From inside the car i dont notice that much of a difference when revving to the limiter dough, once past 4500 rpm. There is one but it isnt as big as the sound it makes around 3000rpm, compared to stock.

Easy, do it next year in spring, just plan a trip to the nurburgring. The dealer is located near the german border 5km from the highway you need to go to the ring.

Get it installed in the morning and enjoy it the rest of the day B)

You give the best advice ever! :teeth: