Lots of condensation...

pcw1982

Hi guys,

I have a roadster and I seem to be getting a load of condensation lately, I don't use the car much and unfortunately it lives on the road so gets no protection.

Sometimes when I get in I have to squeegie (spelling?) the window and wipe up with a cloth its that bad.

Anything I can do to remedy? Are my seals on the blink? If so any idea at cost to fix?

Thanks a lot

Pete

Leave a couple of silica gel bags in the car somewhere, that'll help loads. Also make sure that you've got the AC on and it's not set to circulate when you're out in the car, that'll remove a lot of the condense that forms whilst you're driving.

Leave a couple of silica gel bags in the car somewhere, that'll help loads. Also make sure that you've got the AC on and it's not set to circulate when you're out in the car, that'll remove a lot of the condense that forms whilst you're driving.

+1 I used to do this in my 300zx and it made a big difference. Just make sure you dry them out every now and again as they get saturated and then are useless.

The Aircon not on re-circulate will also help lots. :thumbs: