Snoopers?

bakseedaa

Err.. the link is to a report of a successful prosecution for this offence so it's fact.

Ah appologies i didnt see your link! And after reading it i take it all back, the links i had seen were basically saying people had been taken threatened and when they were about to go to court it was all dropped (and thrown out of court/ never got there) as the police were using the law in a way it was not meant to be used.

Err.. the link is to a report of a successful prosecution for this offence so it's fact.

Ah appologies i didnt see your link! And after reading it i take it all back, the links i had seen were basically saying people had been taken threatened and when they were about to go to court it was all dropped (and thrown out of court/ never got there) as the police were using the law in a way it was not meant to be used.

Got me too.. i didnt see that clicky link, Thats my mate who got prosecuted. :lol:

Tsk... will forgive you this time ;)

lol for some reason i thought it was you signing it off i think, and didnt see it as a link.

All in all either way its clearly not safe to use them anymore, so i was completely wrong, i thought no one had actually been done for it. (And missleadingly when i just checked the various sellers of these bits of kits sites they dont make it clear)