So shorted lived :-(

paza3

Well guys and gals

It’s been a bit to shorted lived for my liking after spending years admiring the 350z and taking the plunge end of last year, work have thrown a spanner in and decided to increase my commute by another 100 miles a day making owning my much loved 350 financially unviable am gutted an extra 2000 miles a month is a no go :dry: .

So thanks for all your help guys over the past few months what a great forum just gutted its over so soon :byebye:

If you guys know anyone after a clean 350 I have posted on the forum and she is on pistonheads 2...

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2505970.htm

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=45991

So thanks guys and happy motoring I shall be back sometime :blush: .... like a whirlwind summer romance it’s all over too soon!

Thanks Patrick

Cheeky feckers! Shouldn't they be giving you a petrol allowance if you have to drive an extra 2000 miles for them?

They can't expect you to sell your house and move to your work, right?

Bit of a nightmare I have got a company car , but my wife use that she has a 65 mile round trip , and it's a only for 7 month period am covering it all co*ked up as I used to catch the train in 10 mins away, but where I;m based would take 2 hours on the train and cost a fortune just decided it only makes sense it rubbish but life throws a few curve balls sometimes the sums just do not add up :thumbdown:

sorry to hear this,

bet your proper pi$$ed off

just a tad but it's a really good career move so will pay off in the long run... :shrug:

Are you still coming to Cheddar?

oooo yes! :thumbs: even if am in the Mini Clubman! :lol: ... to be fair do not know how long it will take to sell? may even be in the "ginger beast"

sorry to hear this,

just a tad but it's a really good career move so will pay off in the long run... :shrug:

oooo yes! :thumbs: even if am in the Mini Clubman! :lol: ... to be fair do not know how long it will take to sell? may even be in the "ginger beast"

What is the 'ginger beast'?

sorry to hear this,

What is the 'ginger beast'?

His zed??????? :p

sorry to hear this,

Good man Patrick, be really good for you to Jon us if you are going to shift the Zed. You have to what's right for your circumstances. Is there any chance of you getting a '7 month shed' to tide you over this period? If not and you sell the Zed then maybe just go for an 'mid range shed' until your circumstances change and you can get another Zed? :)