Black 350Z GT-S

Digsy

Yup MPH06 yesterday in Brum. Jezza hit the stage in a 500bhp Monaro and Tiff in the GT-S. Couldn't tell you what it sounded like because all you could hear were the tyres being converted into smoke. I waited and waited but the whole show went by and it never came out again and never got mentioned. :thumbdown:

It did look suitably evil though and even the Strosek kit didn't look too bad.

If you haven't booked tickets though and you fancied going I'd give it a miss. It was pretty much a rehash of last year but not as good. The helicopter gunship was back (in fact just replayed) and they played footie again but with Foxes instead of Aygos.

Best bits were the collection of supercars (Ascari, Merc-McLaren, Carrera GT, Invicta, Vanquish, Koenigsegg and Ford GT) which they then revved the nuts off on stage, (Merc and Invicta had exhaust notes tuned by Satan himself) and the Shelby Cobra GT500 which they used to push may across the stage into some skittles (don't ask! :headhurt: ).

The show outside the arena was mainly prestige hire companies and driving experience companies. I never thought I would become so blase about yet another Murcielago or Ferrari 360! :wacko:

I fell in love with a second Shelby Cobra on a stand outside in grey with silver stripes (Kat hated it :thumbdown: ) and there were a few oddities like the Connaught. There was a company flogging Jap imports that had a tiptronic Zed roadster with a Nismo kit and 19" Anteras for £37k!!! :scare:

Classic car show that we got free entry too was good. Some fantastic classic Ferraris, a couple of 70's Zeds, a collection of Masers and some immaculate 60's Corvettes and Mustangs were the highlights. They had some monster Yank saloons from the fifties with fins etc which were both grotesque yet fascinating. Funniest bit was that someone thinks Maestros are now classics worthy of a club!!!! :yuck: