Red 313 GT for sale - anyone know it?

deank93

I thought yellow was hot, but red is definitley the colour for me after seeing those pics.

I think there was a Chilli Pepper Red on the pre-facelift models but I have yet to come across one. This one looks nice but too expensive for me:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... 5378492228

That's my old car :cloud9: but he'll struggle to sell it at that price, it was first registered march 07 so not the 313BHP model with dual air intakes.

Read the thread you mongs, were not talking about that car ;)

"that car"

which car? :wacko: you have posted about two different 07 cars. One a MY07 and one an MY06.

If you don't quote the post you are referring to are we meant to trawl back each time through a thread and work out what "that car" is? And 3 different ones have been mentioned since the first post.

So yes, I admit to assuming you meant the OP's post.

Morning all,

I'm on the hunt for a 350 and found this one on auto trader, red usually isn't my colour but have to admit wihen the sun came out yesterday it suddenly became more appealing.

Does anyone know it? or better still is anyone near the garage and might have stopped to have a quick look only i live a considerable treck from Manchester and have experience of a dealer telling me a car is mint only to spend a day driving to view and find it is a dog.

I'd be interested in people thoughts.

Many thanks, Dean.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

popped in today to have a look at the Zed for you. It must be sold. No sign of it and couldn't find any sales guys around to ask even though the place was open. I've also noticed that the listing on autotrader has now gone. Keep searching :)

Morning all,

I'm on the hunt for a 350 and found this one on auto trader, red usually isn't my colour but have to admit wihen the sun came out yesterday it suddenly became more appealing.

Does anyone know it? or better still is anyone near the garage and might have stopped to have a quick look only i live a considerable treck from Manchester and have experience of a dealer telling me a car is mint only to spend a day driving to view and find it is a dog.

I'd be interested in people thoughts.

Many thanks, Dean.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

popped in today to have a look at the Zed for you. It must be sold. No sign of it and couldn't find any sales guys around to ask even though the place was open. I've also noticed that the listing on autotrader has now gone. Keep searching :)

Thanks very much for popping in...I'm off to look at a black/frost zed this morning but I'll give the garage a call to find out if the red one is sold.....when i spoke to the garage last week they said it was going into the bodyshop for a ding on the back so maybe it was still in there and with the ad maybe they are going to update the pictures, the autotrader pics had it sat in snow which suggests it's been for sale since December with isn't the best way to sell a car....or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Thanks again.

Called this morning and the car is now sold.

The Black/frost one i looked at wasn't for me so looks like I'm back to the drawing board....although I've found a private sale grey 313 that I'm going to see this weekend, I'm just a bit nervy about private sales.