Still deciding on JDM or UK

Boblet

Need a few things just clearing up, been reading a few posts but if someone could clear the following points up (as best they can) id appreciate it

Is the JDM a 5 speed manual?

Is the JDM luxury spec the exact GT pack equivalent? can u get all of the uk options? ie cruise

Can the mirror dip and auto fold be programmed into the UK car? I know its trivial but its one of them things id love to have!

Are the JDM warranties valid in the UK?

Is JDM servicing more expensive?

Sorry if any of the info is already present i have had a quick glance but couldnt find it where i thought i would (might just me being blind)

Cheers, Bob

Need a few things just clearing up, been reading a few posts but if someone could clear the following points up (as best they can) id appreciate it

Is the JDM a 5 speed manual? no, exactly same as UK model, but you can get an auto if you want (unlike UK )

Is the JDM luxury spec the exact GT pack equivalent? can u get all of the uk options? ie cruise yes, possible to get more options on JDM over UK model

Can the mirror dip and auto fold be programmed into the UK car? I know its trivial but its one of them things id love to have! dont know of anyone who has this done on a UK car

Are the JDM warranties valid in the UK? No

Is JDM servicing more expensive? No , probably cheaper than a UK car as you wont feel obliged to take it back to a lacklustre main dealer

Sorry if any of the info is already present i have had a quick glance but couldnt find it where i thought i would (might just me being blind)

Cheers, Bob

They suck ass!

is that from personal experience, and is that, literally? :rolleyes::cry::winkiss:

I wouldn't mind that (if some of the girls from my dealers did it :teeth: )

You are wrong :yuck:

You aint seem em mate ;)

No matter how fit they are, its still classed as RIMMING !!!! :yuck: