how much oil will i need at service time

dr bru

going to supply my own oil although it does not seem to make my P2 service cheaper overall

Ive been recommended either motul or sikolene by Opie Oils for around £50 for 5 litres. Will this be all that I need and is this much better than the standard stuff that Nissan will use?

as mike said you will need 4.7 litres and if i remeber correctly motul comes in 2 litre bottles so you need to buy 6 litres or go with the silkolene which comes in 5 litre bottle i you's silkolene,if ordering from opie get a 1 litre bottle as a top up for later and its free delivery.

max.

think the title of the thread is misleading: he mentions 5 liters so it appears that he already knows how much oil he needs: from reading his post it seems he needs to know whether the fully synth is worth the extra money (which imo is a resounding YES)

cheers for that guys although nissan in mill hill have just quoted me £270 for the service and thats afer I called watford who wanted £370. Dont think there are any other dealerships round me in london where i can get it done for cheaper unless anyone knows otherwise? :wacko: