FS: preowned Ichiba front adjustable A camber arms

GT4 Zed

You need these adjustable camber arms if your zed is lowered to restore OEM geo or dial in any setup for your desired activity ;) Got these from Adam Jan 2010 and fitted in April. Has not seen trackday action and done only ~4k miles - in very good condition.

Selling because I want the new SPC ones which can adjust for castor(The only kit which has this ability +£400). Mind you, the factory castor is perfect but with grippy wide tyres and full adjustable suspension i can take full advantage of these and dial in more castor for more front end grip :p

I want £275ono delivered for these Uk mainland or £250ono pick up in Midlands. It will come with new Nissan cones so is ready to swap onto the zed. I can fit it no charge if you can spare 1-2 hours :teeth:

Brand new

flix056-1.jpg

On the car:

IMG_1624.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

be very careful with those SPC ones. We don't carry them for a reason (or the Eibach for that matter as they are the same) -lots of issues with ABS sensors (since you have to relocate them) and some users report interference with the fender liners when trying to adjust max positive camber

any reason you need caster adjustment? My car is singificantly lower than yours, sees a mix of street and track, and caster has not need a need of mine (I run Cusco arms which have no such adjustment)

another alternative are these - arguably the nicest camber arms on the market IMHO

http://z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?model=35 ... rodid=3967

not trying to kill your sale or anything, just want to make sure you end up with something you'll be happy with

Hi Adam, thanks for the head up. I 've not heard anything bad about the SPC hence my planned choice or even moreso did I know SPL has adjustment for caster too. SPL stuff look wonderfully engineered. But someone had problems with loosing shims from these on my350z. Hopefully bad install or an isolated problem

WRT the ABS issues i don't intent to run very high -ve front camber so i will not use the hub shims for extreme camber adjustment and needing to relocate the ABS sensor :surrender: Infact i will still be using the -1deg 50'or 2deg I use that works well. I agree with you that you can live with the caster as it is after lowering the ride height, afterall Cusco, Ichiba etc even Moonface racing kits only provide camber adjustability.

With that said I am 30mm lowered in front and the caster reading is +9.5deg (OEM range is +7deg25' to +8deg55') and with 265/30/19 tyres up front, i have alot of front end grip and high speed stability on either street or track but the downside has been mainly increased steering effort and lesser extend very quick steering wheel return. I'm not too keen on both on track so with the ability to adjust +/-1or 2 deg caster as required to get the sweet spot will be B) the reason i will go for SPC or SPL.

You could say get rid of the tyres to cure the named issues on my setup but i am addicted to the grip, it looks good and and moreso it is purer to sort the geometry out instead ;)

Pm price for the SPL arms. I need the bushing kit too but few questions in my mind to clear. Can you mix urethane bushes with the spherical bearing type bushes? What is the life of the spherical bushes on average usage? How much NVH do these produce as compared to the urethane stuff. I'm sure others here will like to know the answers too

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
be very careful with those SPC ones. We don't carry them for a reason (or the Eibach for that matter as they are the same) -lots of issues with ABS sensors (since you have to relocate them) and some users report interference with the fender liners when trying to adjust max positive camber

I thought this had been sorted with their revised brackets :shrug: